Dear Access Permit Holder:
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to renew your Access Permit for one year, beginning March 15, 2013. The Access Permit affords you and your guests the use of a segment of New York State land under the jurisdiction of the Hudson River-Black River Regulating District (the Regulating District) for access to the waters of Great Sacandaga Lake.
Please use this procedure to renew your access permit:
- *** Sign the enclosed application and return just the white copy. Retain (keep) the yellow copy for your records. ***
- PERSONAL signatures of all persons listed on the permit are required.
- Show any changes of address on the application.
- Return the total fee and white signed copy only in the return envelope provided. Make your check or money order payable to: Hudson River – Black River Regulating District or HRBRRD.
- If you propose to make changes to the individual(s) to whom the access permit is issued, please call (518) 661-5535.
Please note that permit renewal applications must be postmarked by March 15, 2013. Note also that if renewed, your Access Permit will be in effect from the date of its renewal through March 15, 2014. If the District has not received your application postmarked by March 15, 2013 your former permit area may become available to another eligible applicant.
If you neglect to renew by March 15 and the area is still available, you may renew on or before April 15, by including an administrative fee of $20.00 in addition to the renewal fee. If you neglect to renew on or before April 15, the permit will expire; however, you may reapply for the same area, if available, upon payment of the renewal fee plus an administrative fee of $50.00. This policy was established by Resolution 93-29-6 of the Board of the Regulating District.
Please complete and return your renewal application promptly.
John M. Hodgson, Sr.
Permit System Manager